Saint John, Canada
Saint John, Canada’s third largest port is the city on the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick, Canada. Saint John is the oldest incorporated city in Canada. It’s known for the Reversing Rapids which is caused by bay tides colliding with the Saint John River.
- Reversing Falls: The place is said to amaze the tourists with its gurgling whirlpools, impressive rapids and several small waterfalls.
- Irving Nature Park: You can find excellent views of the place by just a short drive from downtown. The space features breathtaking Fund vistas and a variety of habitats like forests, beach and a bog.
- New Brunswick Museum: The museum displays a variety of artifacts recounting the fascinating history. It also has local artwork and exhibits the natural landscape.
- Colonial Inn Saint John: The hotel has a lounge and you can enjoy tea or coffee in a common area with a free Wi-Fi and free parking.
- Fairway Inn: A 3-star hotel with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Ideal for business meetings.
- Holiday Inn Express: Located in the heart of Saint John, the hotel has an indoor pool, fitness center and a spa tub. Ideal for business meetings.
- Linn Chau Restaurant: Delicious Chinese food with traditional Canadian favorites is the specialty of this place.
- Splash Thai Cuisine: Located at Rothesay Ave, the restaurant serves delicious Thai food.
- Mother Nature’s: Located at Rothesay Ave, the restaurant offers pita pockets, stirfrys, donairs and lasagnas.
- Fiddleheads: The unfurled fern and the greens are the favorites of Brunswick.
- Maple Syrup: Canada is famous all over the world for its excellent maple syrup. Also try maple sugar, maple candy.
Saint John Airport is the main airport which is served by daily flights several times a day. You can get around the city by bus or hire a taxi.